1300W X 2 Crown MA5002vz Power Amplifier Manufacturer - MA5002vz
1.Professional MA5002vz power amplifiers, 2.Perfect performance and good reply from markets, 3.1300W X 2(8 -ohm) - more info check here: http://www.electronic-sources.com/1300W-X-2-Crown-MA5002vz-Power-Amplifier-Manufacturer-10113291/
Brand Name: Crown
Model Number: MA5002vz
Type: Professional Amplifier
Place of Origin: Guangdong China (Mainland)
Quality: A rate
Markets: Around the world
Packing: foam , inner and outer box
1.Professional MA5002vz power amplifiers
2.Perfect performance and good reply from markets
3.1300W X 2(8 -ohm)
Minimum Order Quantity: 5 Set/Sets
Supply Ability: 500 Set/Sets per Month
Payment Terms: T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram
Product Packagings & Delivery Terms:
Specifications and Product Details:
CROWN MA3600vz Macro Tech Power Amplifier 1300W X 2 (8Ω)
- Ultra-Low Distortion: Crown's patented grounded bridgeTM circuitry generates incredible voltage swings with ultra-low distortion and superior reliability.
- VZ Power Supply Technology: The Macro-Tech 3600VZ and 5002VZ use patented power-supply technology which provides enormous power density and an optimum power match with a wide range of loads.
- Current Indicator: (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Cutting edge current flow/current limit (ILOAD/ILIMIT) indicators tell you if current is flowing to the loads, and if the loads demand more current than the amplifier can deliver.
- On-Board Compressors: (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Each channel has a custom compressor that reduces peak signal levels during input overload and output clipping. The compressors can be set for fast or slow operation, or turned off for output clipping.
- Loudspeaker Offset Integration (LOI): (Macro-Tech 5002VZ only) Each channel has a high-performance loudspeaker protection circuit that compensates for DC offset to protect woofers, and filters ultrasonic frequencies to protect tweeters.
ODEP(R) Protection: Patented Output Device Emulation Protection (ODEP) protects the amplifier and keeps the show going under adverse conditions that cause lesser amplifiers to fail. Front panel indicators show each channel's ODEP status. Several PIPTM modules also provide powerful ODEP-driven features